Network with your peers
Join the conversation on the future of the structural building components industry. From the sharing of ideas at the local level to bringing these idea together at the national level, members serve as the catalyst for a strong, unified, prosperous industry helping to shape it's future.
SBCA of South Florida
SBCA of South Florida (SBCASF) welcomes anyone interested in our industry to join us for conversation, networking, and problem-solving.
SBCASF is proud to be a part of the structural building components industry and promote activities that will enhance the technical and economic progress of the industry. We are pleased to work with code and governing bodies, authorities involved with standards development, and industry-related associations to increase the understanding and sound use of components. We are a local chapter of the Structural Building Components Association (SBCA).
The video below explains how building components offer the most efficient structural framing solutions and how they've made a difference in communities across the country, allowing for the most effective use of time, labor, and materials to frame all types of structures. Our chapter continues to explore ways to attract people to careers in the industry and educate the marketplace to achieve ongoing success.
For additional information on building with structural components, visit SBCA's Best Way to Frame website.
- Understanding Why Today's Steel Market Is So Volatile
- Epicor Adds Additional Muscle to its BisTrack Software
- Chart: Housing Shifts Sharply to the Suburbs in 2020
- NAHB Economist Says COVID-19 has Benefited Housing
- Selling Your Company? Drummond Says You Need a Broker
- L&W Supply Acquires Merrimack Building Supply
- BFS and BMC Complete 550-Facility Merger
- Private Investment Firm Buys Weston Forest
- US LBM Acquires NC's Jennings Builders Supply
- Video: 84 Lumber Shares Capabilities of PA Component Plant